LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

4 month.. & lil updates


Horray! I turn 4 month old on the eve of our Chinese New Year!! OK, sharing many updates on me..

1) Finally sleep through the night just 1 week before Mummy returns to work (Horray! Mummy managed to train me to sleep through and although sometimes I will wake up around 4am and cries, just need someone to pat me a while and I will continue to sleep)

2) Drink 5 feeds a day! (about 200ml - 220ml per feed)
But my last feed is usually 10.30pm and Mummy is still racking her brains to decide whether to cut off my last feed, so that I can sleep earlier. Coz my sis sleeps very early the last time, usually by 8.30pm or 9pm

3) Begin flipping over on my own just about 2 weeks ago (however, I'm slower as compared to my sis who already start flipping when she is 2.5 month old)

4) Start mumbling a lot too (respond when people calls my name or smiling).

5) Always makes a din especially before my night bedtime & usually at our place (coz at my ah ma's place, I usually do not behave this way)

6) Prefer bottle feedings since most of the time I on bottle feed since my mummy back to work. Lazy to latch on... only occassionally depends on my mood but not when I'm very hungry. I rather go on milk strike than latching on direct to drink. Noti gal, am I?

7) Seldom nap during daytime and if I do, only for about 30 mins. This is making my poor parents very tired. (very unlike my sister who can nap and really nap for a long time during day)

8) Likes to be carried upright or sit upright

9) Though I've a pacifier on hand, I start to like to lick and suck my fist and thumb.. oh no!

Love from Hebe

2 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

i love this pic of lil' hebe!!
v nicely taken!!

My name is Hao(4) Xuan(1). said...

Time flies...wow...so fast already 4mth...cheers...