LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My 6th Month Celebration!

Horray!!
I finally turn 6 month old...

another 6 more months to go, I will turn 1 yr old.

For my parents, time seem to pass very fast for us this round..

As my 6th month, I've gained a healthy weight of 8.015kg (my mummy yet to measure my length). In fact, I'm already triple of my birth weight (2.49kg) because normally read that an average baby should weigh ideally triple of his birth weigh when he hits 1 year mark. Although now I do not consider a big baby, my parents' main concern for me is to see me growing healthy and happy.

Some updates on myself as of today ...
1) Bad cough
- I have finally recovered after my 2nd visit to KK. Thank you for your concern and regards.

2) Recognize people faces / voices
- If you are a stranger, I will use my big big eyes to stare at you without smiling. Haa. haa and that is me. However, I learn to smile more readily even to strangers.. just give me some time to warm up.

3) 'Crawling' backwards
Though I still cannot sit up by myself, I learn some new skills on my own while lying on all 'fours'. Now, I can do 360 degree turn and can even 'crawl' backwards. I will think of way to reach a toy or stuff I want but not within my reach. I will flip, roll . turn here and there to get my item eventually.

4) Holding Bottle / pacifier
I can start holding my own milk bottle (with some assistance) and can even grab / pull out my pacifier when the adults trying to pop it into my mouth, to lure me to laalalala land.


5) Likes to grab my mummy's hair

- Everytime I getting sleepy, I like to twirl my fingers grabbing my mummy hair. Sometimes, will simply like to pull her hair and giggles out loud when she cried out in "Ouch". I like it when she shake her head and hairs fall on me.. I will laugh out aloud by this action.


6) Semi Solid

Yesterday, I finally started my first taste of cereal, Healthy Times Brown Rice cereal. As Mummy is preparing the cereal, I keep smacking my lip in anticipation for the great moment!!! However, I am not that ready as after 2 taste, I keep rejecting the cereal. Oops... so unlike of my sister's time.

Guess each baby is different and behaves differently.. Hope I will grow to like my cereal and food. Now is time for me to have more iron plus food. As of today, I am 50% FM and 50% BM fed baby. Thank you Mommy for keeping up the supply for me despite her drop of supply and working.


Cake from Icing Room that my parents bought it for me to mark my 6th month celebration.




Posing - Click Click.. we celebrate at Ah Ma's place since I'm at their place.. my parents and sister went over with the cake to celebrate and fetch me home.




I'm the STAR tonight.. look at how my sister hug and carry me.
She loves me dearly..



Another of our loving sibling pose



Sister Hayley enjoying my cake.. yummy and a pity I cant eat it yet



Our Happy Family Pose


Posing with my AH Ma (my main caregiver) when my parents are out working



My lovely poses with my Mummy and Sister!


~ Love from Happy Hebe ~

3 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

wow.. Hebe weighs 'heavier' than jarien at 6th month.. jarien weighs only 7.9kg at 6th month..
so mommy.. dun need worry that hebe is small size anymore! ^-^

My name is Hao(4) Xuan(1). said...

Wow, Hebe weight heavier than me wor..I'm only 8.4kg now at 15.5mth. anyway, Hebe keep it up....

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Godma,
Glad that Hebe takes after her sis.. gaining weight fast though both of them are considered very small sz for their birth weight.

Hi Hao Xuan,
Thank you .. guess so long one is healthy is still the important. Anyway, I'm quite greedy and love smacking food ever since I started my semi-solid.