LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Lil Hebe turning 1 soon..

Our Lil Hebe's 1st Year Party



Though recently there is not much updates on lil one, we like to inform everyone that I've grown so much, hitting lil milestones, so much that Mummy has a hard time keeping track of my progress. Over the last three month, I also been battling against a nasty cough that keep bugging me.

Nevertheless, the fight is over. Now we are happy & busy organizing my next upcoming celebration, my 1st Year Birthday Party.



My party will be held on 10/10/2010 (Sunday)
[the venue will be sent via sms invitation]

Dinner Buffet starts at 5pm - 8.30pm

Cake cutting ceremony @ 7pm


Invitation by sms will be sent out shortly this week.
Pls rsvp by 27 Oct as we need to confirm the headcount for buffet ordering.

In regards to my gifts, do not worry your head over it.
Ang pow
is greatly appreciated.


~ Love from Hebe ~

No comments: