LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Smiling Poses

Here.. presenting another round of my Happy & Smiling poses that Daddy has captured just on 27 Dec!

Some lil updates on myself :
- I start to recognise people faces / places
- Starts to mumble a lot and love to listen to people speaking to me
- Attention grabbing (will make noises if ppls ignore my pressence)
- Starts to chuckle a lot
- Starting to wear romper that is in sz 3 - 6 months
- Daily intake from bottle feed, 170ml per feed / 4 hourly interval
- Still wake up once middle of night for a feed

Overall, I'm growing well.. Hugs from Hebe!!!






4 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

cute cute hebe!! how heavy is Hebe now?! Jarien is 7kg now ar!! aiyoo

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

hmm.. her last checkup having her jab is on 11 Oct, her weight is 4.5kg.. think now should be reaching around 5kg. Still very petite sz right?

Mommy Irene

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

correction, her last checkup is on 11 Dec, not Oct. typo error.

My name is Hao(4) Xuan(1). said...

wow, so envy that Hebe mei mei can consume so much milk. now, I still at 150ml. only morning feed up to 180ml. Mummy hope that I will drink more milk cos I only weight 7.4kg at 11mth.