LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Family Away on Holidays without Me

Sharing below the happy pics taken by Gu-gong on last Sunday during their visit. I love to chuckle and coo to them since I have their full attention on me.

My happy poses and with my dear Sis Hayley..





Just an updates!!!
My beloved family will be travelling to Hong Kong tomor for a short holidays and they will be back on next Mon, 25 Jan. Though I will miss them dearly, Sister Hayley & dear parents promised to buy me a big present upon their return. OK.. I forgive them..and looks forwards to their safe return.

During their absence, I will not have sufficient of Mommy's bm. So I will start to have some formula milk since I've used up Mommy's excess storage during her long hospital stay. Upon her discharge, I know she has tried her utmost best to express as much as possible to store. Mommy dear, pls do not feel bad!! I will be alright though I know you want to totally bf me just like you did for Sister Hayley.

I love you all!!! Pls stay safe and healthy during this trip!

Muacks from lil Hebe

No comments: