LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

'Botak" Hebe

On 7th March 2010..
my parents arranged for someone to come to our place..
to shave off all my baby hair..

he will be using my hair to make into a taomaobi, the exact model they chose for my sis, Hayley.

I think I fared much better by sitting quietly on my bumbo while the 'uncle' shaved my hair away.. bye bye my hair as I feel much cooler since these day the weather been pretty hot!



"Final look at me before my hair all gone"
actually my hair is much a lot than my sis's time.




I'm all Ready for shaving hair process!!!




bye bye my hair.... dun worry!! I sure that I going to have a new crown pretty soon!




hee... I'm going bald!!




there.. I'm nearly done!





a video to share on my shaving process!




My new look!! posing with my ah ma



A sweet pose with my onderful 'sister', Hayley who likes my new hair style!


my new look aka my Botak Head!


~ Love from Hebe ~

1 comment:

My name is Hao(4) Xuan(1). said...

Dear Hebe,
it's cooling to be hairless right...wow, u are so brave to have yr hair shave. unlike me, cry like murder man when I was 4mth that time.

cheers...did yr Jie Jie tease u botak? my Jie jie did. booboo...