LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

My 1st Experience in Kite Watching

Kite Watching??
Yeap you are right!

Just simply kite watching as I'm too young to join in the fun of Kite Flying! My sis had a fun time with Daddy flying kite on last Friday! Check out her posting on her 1st and fun experience.

On that day, it is also my ever 1st visit to my 1st Aunt's place. She has whipped up yummy food for the visitors to eat. In the evening after the kite watching, we went back her place again to celebrate my cousins' birthday.

Here sharing below pics with you all.



I was warm and started to get bored as struck being seated to my stroller..




There .. That is my sis's Kite flying high in the sky!


Cheesy Mummy trying to cheer me up while I busy looking on.


My sis, Hayley posing with Cousin Weihua, Cousin Xiuling (the birthday duos) and Cousin Zach.


Our family group photo

~ Love from Hebe ~

1 comment:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

your Hebe is so cubby!!