LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

My 1st Picnic!

It is the weekend that Mummy returned to workforce..
We need to send the car for servicing..
and so after servicing, we decided to drop by Lower Pierce Reservoir.

that is my ever 1st picnic..
and I do enjoy looking at the blue sky, vast view of water and greenery grass
.
While my sis, Hayley enjoying running, munching her bread and drink and waiting to see monkeys to arrive. Our patience really paid off as monkeys started to appear soon after to look out for food. As many started to appear, daddy urged us to pack off as sky getting dark too.

Sharing our happy pics below.. ^_^
Hebe











2 comments:

average Joan said...

lovely pics! i tried to go there once.. wanted to walk in..but gave up halfway (i turned right at the junction)...

Jerral's Haven said...

hebe sure looks alot like Mommy!! so pretty!!
let me cuddle u this SAT ok!!