LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My new infant car seat!

Here another update to share...


Look!


I was seated happily in my new infant car seat (second hand)..
Mummy has sourced it from the forum.
It is still in excellent and clean condition, a price too good to be true for a second hand. And they bought it from a nice mommy & self collect on 26th Jan!


Not only this, Mummy has also bought a second hand changing table with bath tub attached, from another nice mommy about 2 month ago. We placed the table at my Ah Ma's place so that she can bath me easily without straining her knee caps as she cant squat for too long.




Enjoying my new seat and prepare for a cruising around in our car!
Seated behind together with my sis, Hayley who is always arm with my pacifier, a rattle to distract me if I cry and whine during the car ride.



* Usually my Mummy will be seated in front.. and there is once where Mummy drove us by herself for cny visiting.



~ Love from Hebe ~

3 comments:

opel17 said...

Hi, I dun feel right about how the babyseat was secured as shown in the photo. Usually the car seatbelt would be out of sight, and not strapped over the babyseat.
Only the babyseat harness belting would be used to secure the baby.
Please reconsider the mounting method.
Just my 2cents opinion.
OPEL

Jerral's Haven said...

btw.. is hebe car seat placed in the front or back seat? baby car seat r supposed to be secured at the back of the car and not front... there is a law against it...
its can also pose a danger to the bb with the car seat in front due to the air bag ar.. take note mummy..;)

opel17 said...

Yes, the blog mentioned that Hebe was seated behind with her sister Hayley. And I had recently encouraged to Nicholas and Irene, never put kids in the front.