LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pretty Pinky Hebe

Sharing my pretty poses taken on the night of my ever 1st Chinese New Year!

It is my 1st time celebrating our Chinese festival..
After all the visiting.. and by the time we reached our sweet home. I'm all tired and cranky..

Daddy took out his beloved camera to cheer me up!!
My loving sister also joined in the fun to join in the FUN!
In the end, we have such fun time posing in front of the camera!




Oops.. I'm caught sucking my hand



Yummy deliciousss, hand licking good!



Happy Sister Pose




My happy bubbly Sis who burst out laughing, I simply adore her!
She is my beloved sister whom I always look up..

Her smile and laughter always lighten my days.. I long to grow fast so that I can have girl talk and play with her.


~ Love from Hebe ~