LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Posing with Kitty cakes..

Time flies....
I've just turned 6 months old in 3 days ago..

Mummy will update my news on weight gain on next posting.


After my last outing on kite watching that day, I fell sick and keep having nasty cough. My parents even took me to visit KK for consultation as to see a PD has to make an appointment or else we have to wait for quite a long time without one.

I have been coughing for 3 weeks and just 2 days ago, Daddy brought me to KK for another visit as I been coughing so badly that I can hardly nap or sleep during daytime and night time. During the 2nd visit, I got to do a X-ray and suction (a tube to put down my nostil to my throat), to clear my passageway, in order for me to breathe properly.

Guess lately the weather been pretty bad.. very hot and humid at the same time.
Wish me sPEEDy rECOVERy sOON!



Voila.. sharing my smiling poses took about 2 weeks ago on a SUNDAY!

That day, Mummy barely slept due to taking care of my 'night shift'.. decides to bake some strawberry cakes for my sister and daddy as their breakfast after I finish my morn milk. She made Strawberry cakes in Hello Kitty shapes.





LOOK AT ME!!!
Can only drooooolss and unable to bite into those yummy spongy & pretty cakes that Mummy has made!



~ Hugs & Kisses from Hebe ~

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

aiyoo.. poor bb.. see already also heart pain. so youn must go thru x-ray liao.. its must have been crazy few weeks for your parents.. tough on you and them.
jarien was also pretty sick at 2 months old.. until doc has to put him on antibotics.. sigh..

dun know why.. the new generation bb fall sick v easily.. really heart pain to see them sick.

take care mommy..

rgds