LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mommy Day - Celebration

As Sis Hayley is down with chicken pox..
and I was keep away from her for total of 2 weeks. Poor Mummy has a hard time rushing back from work, to visit me at Ah Ma's place before went home to take care of my sis.

Last week, Daddy decided to bring Mummy out to celebrate Mother Day in advance.. it happened to have my turn to be with them while Mama to take care of my sis at her place. Daddy brought us to this place, to try out some fusion Japanese Food at Suntec City in late evening.

By the time we reached there, it was already 7.30pm. Food there was nice and a quiet place for us to enjoy the dinner. After the hearty dinner, Daddy let Mummy to have some last min shopping, for her to shop to her delight as many shops are closing for the night.


What a HAPPY time we had!
Too bad, my sister could not join us! Or else, we will be a HAPPY FAMILY as wholesome four!





Belted and ready for the car ride towards Suntec!



A Happy & big Smiley Pose



A Happy Pose with Mommy dearest..
be with her for 1st time to celebrate this celebration for her



Daddy posing with me, in front of the yummy delicious dessert lying in front of my eyes to tempt me from eating it




I did try to attempt to eat their dessert but failed badly..
in the end I tried to console myself by chewing my Mummy's camera bag.



~ Hugs and Kisses from Hebe ~


No comments: