LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Beauty Bath

Below Photos are taken on a Saturday morn (abt 2 wk ago) at my Ah-Ma place.

As my sister was having chicken pox outbreak, I was to stay put at my ah-ma place and happened that morn, my Ah-Ma had medical appointment. So Mummy popped over to take care of me in the morning while my sister and Daddy enjoying their sleep.

Mummy took me to wet market for marketing and then headed back to Ah-Ma place. Time for my beauty bath.. and sharing pic of the bath-tub stand that Mummy has bought it 2nd hand from another mommy. Look!! it is so useful, no need to bend and strain her back, easy to fill / remove the water from the tub. However, looks like I can only get to use for couple of months before it gets too small for me.






After my beauty bath, I feel so refreshed and keep grinning non-stop while Mummy trying to take some shots to show my sister later.






~ Love from Happy Hebe ~

No comments: