LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

8th Month Updates!

Hi there!!!!
Again.. been a long time since my last post!


Late than never.. here comes along with more updates of my progress and development to share with you all. I've grown so much and developed more skills.


More updates on my development:

1) Crawling : start crawling in front from the age of 7th month (vs my sister who mastered the skill at her 8th month)
. I can sit upright by myself


2) Love to hum song along with my sister singing or when there is my favorite music or song playing in the background.


3) Recognize people faces and will not let 'strangers' carry me as I will whine loudly.

So far, I will stick to my main caregiver like my mummy and ah ma


4) Start to hold my milk bottle by myself



5) Enjoying my yummy food.

I'm having 2 solid meals in a day plus 3 milk feed.
Recently, I started to have porridge with fish.
My timing of the meal is about like listed below.


7.30am - milk feed (240ml bm)
10.30-11.00am - lunch (brown rice cereal + puree or porridge)
2.00pm - milk feed (240ml bm)
5.30pm - porridge or brown rice + puree
8.30pm - 9.00pm - milk feed (240ml usually fm)
9.30 - 10.30pm : bedtime


6) Food that I've experienced.
Veg / Fruit : Avocado, Apple, Spinach, Brocoli, Carrot, Pumpkin, Celery
Meat : Fish, Pork



7. Learning to play with toys like building blocks with my sister


8. Can stand upright with lil support by myself

9. Current weight as of 8.5th month, I'm now weighing at 9kg.


Now time to look forwards to my photo taken just about 2 weeks ago.






Hugs and kisses from Hebe

1 comment:

My name is Hao(4) Xuan(1). said...

wow, times flies fast....Hebe is 8mth liao. think no 2 develop much fast pace than no 1. wow, I'm lighter than Hebe. my last weight when I had taken since 7 May is 8.4kg when I'm 15mth.sigh...