LITTLE HEBE'S LOOKS FWD 1ST BIRTHDAY..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

My 1st Trial Baby Class

Just last Saturday, Daddy brought us to attend my very 1st baby class at his ex-colleague's learning center. His ex-colleague offers us free trial class for us to try out. It is located along Thomson Road.

Here sharing below pics.




The Learning Centre which is newly opened just 3 weeks ago



Starting my class and my sister, Hayley, also get to join in the fun to guide me along. Look at below 2 snapshots of our loving sisterly poses.. I'm so glad to have such loving and giving sister who ensures I'm ok thoughout the class.


Hayley : "PSSHH.. Hebe, look in front where Teacher is teaching.."



Hebe: "where?? In front? There my Daddy taking pic of me tsk tsk "



A sneak preview of the class.. it is indeed very small class as other parents yet to arrive.



Focusing on the flashcards that Teacher is flashing to Hebe



Hebe: "I wanna do my KUNG FU stunt.."


After the class and shot catch up with Daddy's ex-colleagues, we headed to Novena with another family for dinner. A lovely day well spent and my parents totally exhausted by the time we reached home.


~ Love from Hebe ~

2 comments:

choochoo said...

hey Hebe is so chubby and cute.

Mum's calling said...

Dropping by to say 'Hi'!